A patent application or patent may contain drawings, also called patent drawings, illustrating the invention, some of its embodiments, or the prior art. The patent drawings may be needed by the law to be in a particular form, and the requirements may vary depending on the jurisdiction. While applying for patent, you are needed by patent law to furnish patent drawings of your invention, whenever patent drawings are compulsory for the understanding of the invention. In reality, patent drawings must be filed with almost every patent application. This includes practically all inventions, except compositions of processes or matter, but patent drawings may also be very useful in the case of many processes. All patent drawings should show every feature of the invention specified in the claims, and the Patent Office Standards requires these drawings to be in a particular form.
We provide professional patent drawings services that are suitable for Patent filing in the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Patent Offices of all other countries of the World. Patent drawings relating to an invention are usually required with Patent applications. We can provide such drawings from your sketches and produce high quality drawing that are acceptable/required by UK, USA, European Patent Offices. Drawings do not just need to be used for patent filing we provide technical drawings and illustrations, flowcharts etc for use in product documentation and other formal documents.
We offer the following Patent drawing and drafting Services:
- Preparation of Patent drawings from informal drawings, Photographs or other relevant matter.
- Printing service for the production of formal Prints for all countries of the World.
- Preparation of Camera-Ready Copies for Trade Marks.
- Word Processing for Flow charts, production of Genetic sequence chart etc., Computer �Aided drafting via AutoCAD, CorelDraw, and Design CAD.
- Scanning photographs, Images for use with Patent Applications.
- Creating PDF files of our drawings and e-mailing them to clients.